Every SEO working on a site with multiple locations has the same challenge: keeping track of each market’s different search experience. However, many companies must figure out how to develop an SEO Audit services strategy for many areas. There is little doubt that each user will approach their search with slightly different requirements, expectations, and methods. As a result, how will you report on all this? How will you keep track of your success and make the appropriate conclusions from the data to advance your approach in every market?
Multi-Location SEO: What is it?
It refers to traffic in markets where the brand is present and has a local purpose. SEO integrates all local SEO activities to maximize a brand’s presence in search results. To increase foot traffic for companies with many locations, SEO is essential. With tracking, which tracks keyword ranks by a specific area or zip code, SEO may manage a multi-location campaign by generating location-relevant landing pages and keeping track of keyword rankings. Each place requires a geo-location-specific campaign that is not part of the company’s overall SEO strategy.
How to Improve SEO for Multiple Locations?
1. Easy to Understand URL Structure for Reporting
· A clear URL structure that facilitates the organization of location-specific pages and makes it simple for users to determine which place the page refers to is one of the most critical components of an effective SEO strategy for numerous locations.
· For instance, if a company is based in Portland, is that city in Indiana, Oregon, or Maine? Clearly state this to visitors by pointing out the URL.
· The location of each property is specified in the URL slug. Users may check to ensure they are on the website for the correct location of the company, and the company can more easily track how well its properties are performing across all of its locations.
2. A page for each location
Every particular place has to have a page that displays its information.
It comprises the name, address, and contact number.
To provide searchers a reference point, it is also necessary to integrate a Google Map, and directions to the company are included.
Additionally, local landmarks that the search engine can put together get mentioned in the description.
To stand out to users and further stress the location’s originality, each page must have its title tags and meta descriptions. The page should also have material exclusive to the place, such as staff descriptions and customer reviews.
· Last but not least, add local business schema markup to each page so that your opening times and other crucial details are displayed in the SERP.
3. Location-Based Content
· You need not structure long-mode assets for specific keywords you plan to target. However, the content you post should have audience relevancy.
· After all, content is what gives pages a higher Google ranking.
· Every location of the company has something unique to offer. What would provide the best search results? Consider your services and inventories, or remove any location-related confusion for the consumer.
Adapt the content to the local user using tools like Search Analytics to find distinctive long-tail keywords, Google My Business information, and semantic keywords.
So that you may produce authoritative information at scale, our AI-driven content optimizer enables you to incorporate all relevant keywords regarding a specific topic, such as a particular place.
If you search for “beauty salons in Chicago,” they get a list of must-use keywords on content, including specific locations across Chicago.
In short, Content Fusion enables you to produce location-relevant content whether or not you have first-hand experience there.
4. Google Local Business Listing Optimization
· After taking care of the abovementioned, claim and enhance Google My Business listings for each area or market your business targets. It entails completing each location’s profile information and including relevant photos, product data, and more.
· Additionally, you’ll have to monitor your Google My Business posts and answer inquiries and comments.
· To attract people to the listing, submit material to Google My Business posts. Regardless of the current local rankings, it will support the channel’s efforts to increase traffic and conversions.
5. Local Links
· Finally, citations and relevant local links are essential factors in local rankings.
· Specifically, you wish to structure sites influencing the local market. Local events and business communities are the perfect examples you should consider.
· Even supporting a local sports team might result in a valid local link to improve rankings. Think about the areas in your community where you have an effect or where you can share knowledge.
You must approach your SEO Audit services strategy and optimization efforts differently if you run a company with many locations. Even if there are a few more procedures to do, it’s not impossible and will significantly boost your overall performance in the many marketplaces you are situated in.